Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

More Silly Nonsense From Mikey (1 Viewer)

A Simple Man

The highly civilized matriarchal confederation known as Iroquois contained five (or six, depending on source) extended family long-house-building native american tribes whose territory drooped like a scrotum under Lake Ontario(which is definitely un-circumcised and ever-erect pointing west).

You should also note that contained within this region is an area known as the Finger Lakes , also locally known as the hand of God.

Following this frivolous logic, you must conclude that God has his hand on His balls, and the Iroquois people (of whom I proudly claim heritage) are indeed God's ejaculate. This should be considered a proud honor, to carry God's best seed to the world!

Last edited:

A Simple Man

Through my own prayerful consideration, I was left with the impression that God laughed at this piece.

On another forum I was quite harshly accused of blasphemy in it's worst form, and was told that I would never be forgiven for such even if I should beg.

I consider this extremely blasphemous to put God into context like this. I will definitely put you name onto a list I will now create and keep beside my pc. It will remind me to never view your work again. One day you will be begging God to forgive you of your sins such as this disgusting comment, and you'll thank Him that I am NOT Him because I wouldn't waste my time to even listen to you.

I did review "blasphemy", "irreverence", and "profanity" as a result, and had to agree that the piece is definitely controversial.

I am eager for your opinions:

Last edited:

Loulou

WF Veterans
Along with God I laughed long and loud at this piece!
"Un-circumcised and ever-erect pointing west".... loved this! Change the west to east and it sounds like my hubby.
People are so damned sensitive about 'God.' If there is a God then he or she probably pours him or herself a large gin on regular occasions and laughs at all the idiots who think that he or she has no sense of humour.

Raging_Hopeful

Heh heh heh. The more controversial, the better, some will say. I often say the same but often with less panache and clumsier execution. :) How have you been? I went skydiving for a while, and discovered birds are better at flying than I... but school is going well. Hope life does the same for you.

Cheers,
Linz

mammamaia

i'm still laughing, you are forgiven for being brilliantly brazen!

askwali [hopi 'thank you!']... love and hugs, maia