Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Monologue of a Schizophrenic Desensitized Satanist: Part I : When Push Comes to Shove (1 Viewer)

N

NealCassady

Monologue of a Schizophrenic Desensitized Satanist: Part I : When Push Comes to Shove

Desensitized Satanist: When push comes to shove, I worship the devil - wearing monk clothing. I worship my body in a ring of water...POUR SOME FIRE ON ME BEFORE I DROWN!

Worshippers: Your flesh is too dirty to worship at the moment...I hate to be so Catholic but you're going to need a shower before the rituals commence.

Chanters: I want to smell through my eyes, it smells so yellow. I want to smell through my ears. It smells like a symphony, it smells like Beethoven. He was blind you know...he was blind you know...

Desensitized Satanist: Yes of course I know, I have skin to hear you know...absorbing flesh...fiery flesh...burning sensation...sensual all the time. Ah, nobody knows!

Chanters: Was he blind or did he just have ears where his eyes should be?
Worshippers: Sounds like my kind of Satan! Want to have some T.V. Dinner or some Human Flesh?

All: Sounds good to me!

Tomorrow: Part II: Drivers Education

mammamaia

where do you see a 'monologue' in this?

and what's the setting?... this is not a play script, just bits of dialog... and italics are not used for dialog...

N

NealCassady

hehe...it's all in his head...please don't take this too seriously it was rather for giggles

Users who are viewing this thread