Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Mindfulness (1 Viewer)

Bansi

Seek the unknown
And reach the transcendence

Hold hands with divine
And make yourself rewind

Know your flaws
And know where to flow

Reach within- deep down
See the seed not grown

Pamper it, sharpen it
Raise it with love

Chose it wisely
As it is your drive

Calm your mind and
Awaken your confidence

Seek the unknown and
Reach the great wall..

Last edited:
Seek the unknown
And reach the transcendence

Hold hands with divine
And make yourself rewind

Know your flaws
And know where to flow

Reach within- deep down
See the seed not grown

Pamper it, sharpen it
Raise it with love

Chose it wisely
As it is your drive

Calm your mind and
Awaken your confidence

Seek the unknown and
Reach the great wall..
I really like this poem. I like how it nutures one's desire to grow...
Can you explain, 'reach the great wall ' ? ...if you don't mind. I have an image of one growing up and up and then splat, they run into a wall. I think I'm missing something. Anyway, good work.

Namyh

Bansi - If we fail to find merit, love and belief in ourselves, how can we pass them on to the next generation who will be looking for the same things we failed to find. Enjoyed your work. Makes you think. Namyh

Bansi

Yes dear happy-hippie ‘the wall’ here is very opposing word. While writing this i was thinking of the great wall of china(the never ending one) this here might be a lil funny how i picked the word. And it is contradicting the poem i know that. So here ‘great wall’ means reach the never ending consciousness which is protecting you like a wall from negativities and hurdles of life journey.
thank you for your appreciation ��
and i m sorry for not getting back for so many days.

Bansi

Thank you Namyh. Yes i agree. If we find it in our selves then only we can help the next generation.