Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Metamorphosis (1 Viewer)

jenthepen

Staff member
Mentor
I like the idea of evolving realisation of wisdom - maybe that's the last hope we have?

On a mundane note: you don't need the word 'out' at the end of line 4. Emerge covers the idea of wings coming out and the line works well without it.

petergrimes

Hello little dunnock, hedge sparrow, Ritu the poet.

How do? Haven't seen thee in awhile. I'm glad you haven't stopped being frustrated with the sheep, but in your poem they have learned to think for themselves, stand up for themselves, I hope this signals a turning point for society, then I could call you Ritu the Prophet. Hope you're well mate, all the best PG

ritudimrinautiyal

Hello little dunnock, hedge sparrow, Ritu the poet.

How do? Haven't seen thee in awhile. I'm glad you haven't stopped being frustrated with the sheep, but in your poem they have learned to think for themselves, stand up for themselves, I hope this signals a turning point for society, then I could call you Ritu the Prophet. Hope you're well mate, all the best PG
Society's radar do catch such signals, may be wavelength, frequency takes its time. 😉😉
Don't dare call me prophet 😂😂 I would rather love to be called a sinner. I am a fan of Schindler by the way.... who unknowingly turned his selfish motive into a very human cause. I like imperfect people doing good deeds not always but atleast sometimes when their conscience pushes them to bring a change.

Hope you are doing well buddy. Your cricket team must be scoring a lot to keep you busy.
But still once in a while here we deserve your poems.
Hope to read those soon.
Good luck
Ritu