Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Memories (1 Viewer)

Jk_Sl

1ef31d10227afa97a43c82a86b8db09c.jpg

J.h

ritudimrinautiyal

Waiting for the rest of the part J.

Memories are our treasures that stay inside us, as our gems with very pleasant fragrances. Every time we open the locker, it fills our soul with those touching fragrances.

Keep writing buddy

Ritu

2020Syd2020

Hello,

I think I’m terms of narrative and what you’re saying this has great potential, the story is there and creates emotion in the reader. But, I think this would benefit from being structured to more resemble a traditional poem, for me it lacks space for the reader.

Cheers

Syd

Jk_Sl

Hello,

I think I’m terms of narrative and what you’re saying this has great potential, the story is there and creates emotion in the reader. But, I think this would benefit from being structured to more resemble a traditional poem, for me it lacks space for the reader.

Cheers

Syd

Thank You very much Syd, I may come back to it. It was more just my real story as a child.
But I’m grateful for your help.
Thank You [emoji120]