Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Members We Miss! :( (2 Viewers)

Lily

Here's a thread dedicated to members who haven't been posting here in a while and that we miss . . .

here's my pick . . .

Where's Fantasia? I haven't seen anything of her in a while, and I liked reading her posts :cry:

Also godisthyname . . . I didn't particularly like him, but I've noticed that he hasn't been here for a while. Whatever happened to him? Or her?

Penelope

waaaa!!! I miss Aubrey and Scryer! Aubrey and I did poetic posts about Wol and Tigger for over a week. It was such fun! Scryer and I went off on an appalling poetry scamper thanks to Spudley's suggestion.

D

DragonReborn

man I really miss DragonReborn...he was awesome, huh? :lol:

D

DragonReborn

'f course it was. I AM the Dragon, remeber?

EDIT: LOL MINE NEITHER

Penelope

He's over in lit.org hollyoake and he's lurking around here all the time. lol
Aren't you Bartleby? *smiles*

Lily

But you haven't been gone!!! I don't think . . .

obiwanjernobi or whatever his screenname hasn't been posting . . . and the lady from South Africa who posted that piece about her animals . . . shoot, I forgot her username!

hollyoake

i'll have you know that i haven't been online since Thursday....
i was even getting internet-junkie withdrawal (shoot can't spell) symtoms!

Lily

Well, I don't really miss these people, but what happened to godisthyname and Willy Shakespeare? There was a lot more I wanted to say to Will regarding the whole censorship debate, and godisthyname certainly made things . . . well, interesting.

Beatrice Boyle

Mea Culpea...What do you expect from a little ole lady in tennis shoes!! :oops:

Well then, I wonder what DID happen to Rage...Hope he's ok! :eek:

Farror

WF Veterans
Maybe he's been asked to join a secret organization of wizards called the order of the pheonix so that he can save the world! Or maybe he's on vacation....

Lily

I think he's OK- I saw him online last night.

Farror, you've been reading way too much Harry Potter . . . not that there's anything wrong with that, of course ;)