Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Mary Higgins Clark (1 Viewer)

Hasscraft

Hey you people,
I love Mary Higgins Clark books, but is it just me or are the books holding VERY strong resemblances....like its always about a girl who knnows some one that got murdered and on and on like that.
I still love her writing but im trying to find another good book of hers
any suggestions?
thanks a million

Nickie

WF Veterans
I guess the problem with Mary Higgins Clark is that she has written so many books by now. I guess it's only natural that you get into a pattern. The early books are definitely better than the later ones, as they are so predictable!

And what about Carol Higgins Clark? Do you like her Regan Reilly books?

Nickie