Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Madness (1 Viewer)

Jk_Sl

d894424803848722daf5cb89896f8262.jpg

f96969dd9f25169d1b4e2746d7f524f9.jpg

J.h

Jk_Sl

Hi J,

I really like this piece. It reads very strong to me, if that makes sense. It speaks to me....

Thank You very much Happy, I took time to think about the words properly on this one, as I try with others. But some pieces are easier to write. [emoji122][emoji3590]

happy-hippie

Thank You very much Happy, I took time to think about the words properly on this one, as I try with others. But some pieces are easier to write. [emoji122][emoji3590]
I admire the way you keep writing and posting. You're doing great. Even the poems that don't come out exactly as you hoped(or don't get lots of attention) are still works of art. It takes a lot of courage to create and share.

Jk_Sl

I admire the way you keep writing and posting. You're doing great. Even the poems that don't come out exactly as you hoped(or don't get lots of attention) are still works of art. It takes a lot of courage to create and share.

Thank You very much, that means a lot.
I agree, you sort of become a popped balloon.
Once a piece doesn’t resonate, but then someone inspires you, with more words or you read another book, and find new meanings.

I thought of this quote I made last night.

Words are Powerful!
So Powerful!
that just one word
has brought this
beautiful planet
to it’s knees!

happy-hippie

Thank You very much, that means a lot.
I agree, you sort of become a popped balloon.
Once a piece doesn’t resonate, but then someone inspires you, with more words or you read another book, and find new meanings.

I thought of this quote I made last night.

Words are Powerful!
So Powerful!
that just one word
has brought this
beautiful planet
to it’s knees!
A popped balloon...so true.

That is a great quote you wrote...I love "brought this beautiful planet to its knees".

Annie. Marie

I love the stories your pieces unfold. Seems like it's giving me a taste of a very long book, I like that.
For edits, I would say to work on your line breaks to make the piece read in a more natural way.
Thank you for sharing!

-Annie

Jk_Sl

I love the stories your pieces unfold. Seems like it's giving me a taste of a very long book, I like that.
For edits, I would say to work on your line breaks to make the piece read in a more natural way.
Thank you for sharing!

-Annie

Thank You for your kind words Annie
And I love that you said love about this.

[emoji3590][emoji91][emoji3590]

Last edited: