Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Madchap enters the room. (1 Viewer)

Tiamat

Patron
What about tortoises though? Do you like them too? Do you have a favorite turtle? Mine was always Leonardo. :lol:

Seriously though, welcome!

Madchap

What about tortoises though? Do you like them too? Do you have a favorite turtle? Mine was always Leonardo. :lol:

Seriously though, welcome!

Welcomes are welcome!

Hmm! I like your question. I was really hooked on Michelangelo and now when I think of all of that. It seems like that has subconsciously affected me strongly in life, in my love for making (Pizza de Napolitana!) :D

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Had a message from admin this morning saying there is a new fiction showcase if you want to show off any of your work. On the other hand get up to ten posts and more of the forum opens up and you can post in the workshop, that protects your 'first publishing rights' as it isn't visible to non-members or bots. Looking through writing discussion and its sub forum HAT's (hints and tricks) is a good way to build up those ten posts, sometimes it is hard to confine yourself to comment rather than rant there :)