Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Loves to read books, taking a shot at writing! (1 Viewer)

P

PalermoP

Hey All,

My name's Palermo and I'm a 3rd year Business student. I've been reading some of the post from this website in the past couple of days and I felt remiss if I didn't join. I'm not a 'writing' type of guy, never did well during my humanities courses in university, but I suddenly found passion from reading books (which in way is related to writing, I think...). I enjoy reading non-fiction specifically topics on philosophy, economics and personal development. So if you have any books you'd like to recommend, feel free to drop me a line!

Anyway, I hope to gain your insight in writing and please be brutally honest when you critique my work :D.

Thank you all!

Palermo

jlstratton

Hi Polermo,

Welcome to the forum. Keep at the school. It took me four years but I finally managed to get an MBA. It may not have help specifically but I was greatly rewarded in general ways. It actually helped my writing but I've always enjoyed writing. Have fun with it and learn by reading other people's stuff.

Again, welcome and good writing.

JL Stratton

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, Palermo, and welcome to the forum. A love for reading books is often combined with the need to write one yourself, so good luck!

Nickie