Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Love is a trip [emoji1665][emoji1665][emoji1665] (1 Viewer)

Jk_Sl

Shackled &
claustrophobic
I’m still here
suffocating
in my own
blood
choking

Writhing
writing I’m just your pain
driven puppet
my pen just the conductor
your lost soul just conducted
the orchestra just fucked it
to my twisted
putrid
heart
my cold back heart

Each pull
each pull

Tears holes
tears role

Each stroke
more broke

Another sombre line
crater tones
create the deepest tones

Haunting harp melody
blood stained heart
melodies
7e28a518dcad1a354f46aa9b6b925abf.jpg

J.h

Last edited:

2020Syd2020

Hello,

I think I’ve mentioned it on this forum before but, have you come across Stag’s Leap by Sharon Olds? It won the TS Eliot award for poetry and it’s a collection about the breakdown of her marriage. There are similar themes in her work and in yours. I can’t recommend this collection highly enough. It would definitely be worth the read she doesn’t shy away from offering her reader am honest open window to her emotions at the time.

If you have time check it out.

Cheers
Syd

Jk_Sl

Hello,

I think I’ve mentioned it on this forum before but, have you come across Stag’s Leap by Sharon Olds? It won the TS Eliot award for poetry and it’s a collection about the breakdown of her marriage. There are similar themes in her work and in yours. I can’t recommend this collection highly enough. It would definitely be worth the read she doesn’t shy away from offering her reader am honest open window to her emotions at the time.

If you have time check it out.

Cheers
Syd

Thank You very much Syd, I will have a look.
Thank You [emoji120]