Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

LOST? and another question! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter oxleywanabenovelist123
  • Start date
O

oxleywanabenovelist123

LOST the tv series on channel 4 in england and seen in america! IS IT A NOVEL AS WELL?

also

is there any book like lost? with mystery and answers to be unravveled and possibly on islands strandard?

any recomendations?

many thanks
Paul

Stewart

oxleywanabenovelist123 said:
LOST the tv series on channel 4 in england and seen in america! IS IT A NOVEL AS WELL?
A novel, called Bad Twin, was released, although it is has no relevance to the show. It's just that it appears in Lost as having been a novel in manuscript form found in the wreckage. I know this episode hasn't been shown in the United Kingdom yet but it's hardly a spoiler since it's about twenty seconds of screentime and serves only to publicise the book. It has no effect on the storyline.

mandax

There is a LOST book series, but while it does talk about the island, it doesn't use the same characters, which I think is lame. But yeah, they exist.

BeautifulDisaster

I'm soo addicted to LOST! I said I'd never watch it, and that it was stupid, but my sister has the first season on DVD, and I thought.. what the hell? I'll give it a chance. Now I LOVE it. The only thing is, I haven't finished the first season yet and I've already seen the 2nd season finale.

Firewriter23

mandax said:
There is a LOST book series, but while it does talk about the island, it doesn't use the same characters, which I think is lame. But yeah, they exist.

I read two LOST books that did use the same characters just added in new characters that weren't in the show.

O

oxleywanabenovelist123

so does anyone know what the book is called and who wrote it?

is it called LOST?

Stewart

oxleywanabenovelist123 said:
so does anyone know what the book is called and who wrote it?

Do you actually read the responses? I already told you it was called Bad Twin. As for the author, check Amazon. If I remember correctly the author's name was an anagram of Purgatory.

O

oxleywanabenovelist123

yes i know but you said it had nothing to do with the lost storyline etc and i want to know what the lost books are and who wrote them!!!

Avarice

the series was bad enough, do you really want to read it? Why not use google and type in the name of the book he said and look for similarities?

S1E9A8N5

I love LOST, awesome show!

There is a book that I was referred to read by a LOST website. It's called PREY by Michael Crichton. Good Book. Hope that helps.