Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Looking For Comedy Writers* (1 Viewer)

M

MCCOMEDY

Looking For Comedy Writers To Collaborate With To Write Episodes And Script For Show And Movie Ideas.

If Your Interested, Or Know Of Any Websites Where I Can Find Comedy Writers Contact Me At [email protected]

Aztecsfinest

I'd like to know that also.
I happen to write great comedies but if you wish to advertise, please do it in the appropriate place and when you do (as a business student) please tell us more about yourself and your ideas.

Regards-
Aztecs Finest

Users who are viewing this thread