Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Looking for a certain book... (2 Viewers)

tbs21

I need your help finding a certain fiction book. A few months ago I posted information about a book i was looking for, and one of the users found it.

My dad told me about a book he read 25-30 years ago (in high school, so 1970s/80s) that he wanted me to find. he remembered some details, just not the title. i told him to write down all he remembered about it. so here it is:

"A man takes a boat to an island to dive for sunken treasure on a reef. it seemed like he hired an islander to help him. He's got a compressor on board so he can refill his tanks. he has a suction hose to suck sand from around the wreck that he is diving on. there's a moray eel, turtle, and shark involved in the story."