Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

'Lo (1 Viewer)

LoserKid

Hey there everyone. I'm LoserKid, or Matt, i prefer LoserKid ^^" I'm a budding author of horror novels and I love dark poems. I don't really study much poetry, I just write it, I'm more of a doer then a thinker. (Which has landed me in a spot of bother at time, aha!) Anyhow, I'ma go post some poems of mine. :)

Voodoo

You are a certain cutie.

See you around the poetry forum.

We've plenty to teach, but I go easy on fellows like you.

Lovely hair, if it's not out of bounds.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Nice to meet you, LoserKid, and welcome to the forum. I'm currently writing horror too.

Nickie

LoserKid

You are a certain cutie.

See you around the poetry forum.

We've plenty to teach, but I go easy on fellows like you.

Lovely hair, if it's not out of bounds.

Aha, thanks Voodoo. Thanks for the flattering comments. Of 'course you're not out of bounds. Any compliments rub off on my lightly.

Nice to meet you, LoserKid, and welcome to the forum. I'm currently writing horror too.

Nickie

Oooer, awesome, can't wait to see some of your work. :)

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, LoserKid. It's great to have you here. Enjoy!