Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Life is like a... (1 Viewer)

A

Aera

Life is like a middle school algebra class. People think they're being funny, but all they're doing is wasting your time, leaving you with thirty negative exponent problems as homework.

Life is like a glass of water when your thirsty. It goes fast but you enjoy every last drop of it until the end when theres nothing left but a drop.

quarterscot

Life is like a movie you turn on an hour after it's begun. And just when you start to understand what's going on, your TV blows up.

~Si~

Life is like a faulty gun, sometimes you come out unscathed, and sometimes with shrapnel all up and down.

Bijou

Life is like a journey of lessons. Our responsibility, while we are breathing, is to learn from the lessons and continue to evolve.

Last edited:

Glfralin

I don't quite understand what happened to the prompt thing. But here is my attempt.

Life is like an orange, you peel it and all the juicy stuff squirts out all over you.

Jp

Life is like a million words, they
batter at my ears and send me thinking

D

Davoud

Life is like a machine, once you die the energy will leave your body in form of heat and become one with the universe, no different than the death of your computer.

D

discardedangel

Life is like a black hole. Dark, isolated, endless swirling around, sucking you in. No way out. You gasp for air yet you cant breath. You want out but your stuck there day after day just trying to breathe while the world tries to take away all of your air. You choke with every breath alone in silence in an endless black hole.

Last edited by a moderator:

cowpops

Life is like looking through a telescope...you think you're seeing everything, but you're missing the big picture.