Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Life changes (1 Viewer)

F

flynwriter

I'm trying something new finally. I took a detour after college into the aviation biz (yep, became the atypical female airline pilot) but after a whole lot of frustration, broken relationships and other personal disasters, decided to find a better lifestyle. So... I quit my job, married my boyfriend, adopted a dog, and am trying to write again. But it's hard to make myself write everyday, and even harder trying to write "true".

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, Flynwriter, and welcome to Writing Forums. Indeed, life can change a lot - especially when you want it to. I had the feeling that I needed to do something else when became 50 - and I've never regretted I did it!

Nickie

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the forums, flynwriter. That took a lot of courage. Good for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread