Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

let's talk (1 Viewer)

4indianwoman

from 4indianwoman.com... ! This is a place where you can be share your opinion, thoughts and ideas(blogs and short stories and novel ) without fear and get paid for it too. Do check it once.... :blackeye:

Last edited by a moderator:

Non Serviam

WF Veterans
Don't knock it: this seems to be an actual paying market, folks. Take a good look.

Welcome to 4Indianwoman.com

We get hundreds of people popping over and spamming us with requests to write for nothing... or for the possibility of a prize... and this lady very quietly pops in and mentions her website that actually hands over cold hard cash for every accepted submission. And I nearly missed it!

I don't see a review of them on Preditors and Editors, and I'd suggest reading their terms and conditions very carefully (particularly with regard to copyright).