Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Kyle Would Be Proud Of Me... (1 Viewer)

Schrody

WF Veterans
Shame on you Schrody. He's a married man :shock:

Shame on you, and your filthy mind! Do you kiss your mother with that mouths? :mrgreen:
I said, do a picture of me ;)

Hit me up with some reputation points and we'll discuss it. LOL

Done! :D

I am embarrassed to admit it to you 'pantsers' but I also signed up for a class on novel writing at the Emory Writers Studio. Lol!! (not really embarrassed since I love taking classes anyway :) I am actually REALLY looking forward to it.

Why would you be embarrassed? If it helps you, that's great! ;)

Joined.:smile2:

Hey, I joined long time ago, but nobody bothered to hit "reply" :(

mrmustard615

Music Guru
Retired Supervisor
Shame on you, and your filthy mind! Do you kiss your mother with that mouths?
icon_mrgreen.gif

I said, do a picture of me
icon_wink.gif

Do I kiss my mother? Gross!:cower:

mrmustard615

Music Guru
Retired Supervisor
I'm glad to hear it, because I think I'm gonna be the same in 30 years ;) It's important to have a young spirit ;)

I think so. But you are young in both ways so the best advice I can give is to live your life to the fullest. There are so many things I wish I had done and a couple things I did do luckily.

Hey isn't this supposed to be T.S.'s thread praising Kyle?:lol:

We love you too Kyle.:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread