Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Know of any good crime fiction/mystery books? (1 Viewer)

X

xmynameislisax

Whether they are old authors, or modern authors..if they are outstanding books please let me know: 1. Author's name 2. The name of the book 3. Your review of the book

Thanks!!!
Lisa Hahn

You can email me if you wish at: [email protected]

Stewart

While I'm looking forward to read him myself, have you considered The Big Sleep, or indeed anything else, by Raymond Chandler?

Wilderness

Nicci French has some brilliant thrillers. Beneath the Skin is a great story by her.

I would also suggest reading Michael Connolly and Harlan Coben for some great crime fiction. Real twists and page turners.

Derailed by James Seigel is also oneo f my favourite crime novels!
Enjoy these!! PM me if you read them!

Lani

PamHKyle

You could try Stephen J. Cannell. He's written only 3 books, but got years of tv experience (and that's better than it sounds ;) ) I'd recommend 'The Last victim', rather thrilling