Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Just to intorduce myself (1 Viewer)

O

Onoriode

Hello. I have just registered on this site and I thought I ought to introduce myself to all its members. I am attempting my first fictional story and it certainly is not easy. Some parts of the story seem to flow and other parts are jumbled and stilted. With this site I will probably get some useful criticism which will help improve my writing. I look forward to hearing from you all.

L

Lindsay

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, getting feedback from others can help you get past the rough spots. I've learned so much from being parts of workshops. You don't always want to hear the constructive criticism, but most people are kind about it, and if you can take the advice, it definitely makes you a better writer!

Users who are viewing this thread