Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Just saying hi (1 Viewer)

W

Wilcov

So hi!

Recently i've began writing mine first fantasy novel.
And i've been looking on this forum for some days now and it looks like it will be a great help for me. :smile:

Cheers

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, Wilcov, and welcome to Writing Forums! You'll certainly find inspiration here!

Nickie

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Welcome, Wilcov,

There are some fellow fantasy writers here so I'm sure you'll find camaraderie. See you on the threads.

~Foxee

Gogol

Foxee, if you need some descriptions of a character moving through the cobble, sorry, tarmac streets of an English city, then maybe I can help.

Users who are viewing this thread