Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

just saying hi (1 Viewer)

clark

Met3 Member
Staff member
Chief Mentor
Aw c'mon Happy Hippie! Yes, it's a cool username, but my imagination is spluttering for want of fuel! Why 'happy'? Why a 'Hippie'?--a designation from am era 60-years gone. Yer teasin' us. I got it: post lots of poetry? stories? extracts from novels? CNF? Then we'll all reverse-engineer your interests. Now THAT can get interesting . . . .

By the way ..................................... WELCOME!

• Thanks
Reactions: PiP

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
I just joined. Introducing myself. Hopefully, we'll meet around the forums!

Hi ... cool username. So, do you write poetry, flash, short stories or are you writing (published) a book? What genre? So many questions... :)

happy-hippie

Aw c'mon Happy Hippie! Yes, it's a cool username, but my imagination is spluttering for want of fuel! Why 'happy'? Why a 'Hippie'?--a designation from am era 60-years gone. Yer teasin' us. I got it: post lots of poetry? stories? extracts from novels? CNF? Then we'll all reverse-engineer your interests. Now THAT can get interesting . . . .

By the way ..................................... WELCOME!

This might be backwards.
Interesting, Indeed...LOL. We'll see.

happy-hippie

Hi ... cool username. So, do you write poetry, flash, short stories or are you writing (published) a book? What genre? So many questions... :)

Thank you.

Okay, so this is always hard...I don't know why. Here goes... I like to write poetry, my style(free style), and novels. I have a few short stories here and there. My previous novels are under my bed. Writing is what grounds me so I have to do it. Currently, I am editing/writing a novel entitled "Barefoot; The Journey Within."

I would like to self-publish a book on Amazon entitled The Assignment, but I am totally intimidated by the process. I did share it with someone who is into books and he pointed out a few overlooked spelling and grammatical errors. I think it's ready...I don't need a lot of readers-one or two is good enough for me.

I mostly want to share and receive feedback from the poetry forum.

I may need to steal some courage from you guys.

I also want to stop by the music section-I think I saw one.

So, basically, I'm not a professional-I create in private.

Reactions: PiP