Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Just Dropping By (1 Viewer)

D

disastrophe

I've always thought of this part of the forums as unneccesary and rather pointless, but regardless I thought I might as well post a formal introduction of myself here.

Hello everyone.

My name is Andi. I'm sixteen and I live in the U.S. I like to write, but I have never finished anything longer than a few thousand words. English is neither my favorite class, nor is it my best. My favorite is Anatomy and my best is Math. When I grow up I would like to pursue a career in the medical field, but keep writing as a hobby. Other than writing, I enjoy reading, dancing, playing piano, spending money and pretending I can skateboard. As a teenager, I love to read and write romance crap, but to be honest I'd rather read (or write) some really good scifi/horror.

So that's enough miscellaneous information about me. Introduce yourself, maybe we can chat/share ideas/whatever.