Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Just bounced in (1 Viewer)

S

Skylynx

Pleased to meet you all. I'm a semi-professional artist and do some writing too. It's a hobby and I seldom make money (the Avon Lady type, I am not!)I've written/illustrated an allegory to help people with dissociative disorders and I could use some help with it. I'ts also religious in a generic way, so may have some resistance to that, I don't know. I'll try to find the category I should join for help with my book before I dive in. Meanwhile, I hope to meet other aspiring authors here and maybe have something worthwhile to say.

Shinn

Hello there and let me be the first one to welcome you to Writing Forums, Skylynx. I hope you enjoy being here, and will learn some new things :)

~ Shinn

S

Skylynx

Thanks Shinn. That's some pretty amazing work you do, if that's yours across your message. I'm new at being a writer, tho have been a semi pro artist a long time, both traditional media and digital.

Shinn

Traditional media and digital? That sounds pretty interesting.

I really want to become a video game designer when I leave high school next year :)