Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Just another ambitious teen (2 Viewers)

Good morning/afternoon/evening to you all

I'm starting to take my writing more seriously in order to one day be good enough to become a game writer. For now I'll settle for amateur author. I usually write fantasy, adventure pieces but recently I began a comedy romance book which was inspired by talk it over.

Long story short, I'm here to learn, listen, and gain so friends along the way
Ciao

Taylor

Staff member
Global Moderator
Welcome!

How nice to be starting out! There's tons to learn here, but I'm sure you have some great opinions to share as well. I look forward to seeing you on the boards.