The Burden of Guilt
The Burden of Guilt
The winner will receive a badge pinned to their profile and given a month’s access to FoWF where you’ll have access to hidden forums and use of the chat room.
Have the prompt included in some way into your story.
The judges for this round are:
Folcro; Pluralized; Bevo; amsawtell;
All entries that wish to retain their first rights should post in the LM Workshop Thread.
All Judges scores will be PMed to Folcro.
All anonymous entries will be PMed to Guy Faukes
- All forum rules apply. The LM competition is considered a creative area of the forum. If your story contains inappropriate language or content, do not forget add a disclaimer or it could result in disciplinary actions taken. Click here for the full list of rules and guidelines of the forum.
- No Poetry! Nothing against you poets out there, but this isn’t a place for your poems. Head on over to the poetry challenges for good competition over there. Some of us fiction people wouldn’t be able to understand your work! Click here for the poetry challenges.
- No posts that are not entries into the competition are allowed. If you have any questions, concerns, or wish to take part in discussion please head over to the LM Coffee Shop. We’ll be glad to take care of your needs over there.
- Editing your entry after posting isn’t allowed. You’ll be given a ten minute grace period, but after that your story may not be scored.
- Only one entry per member.
- No liking entries until the scores go up.
- The word limit is 650 words not including the title. If you go over - Your story will not be counted. Microsoft Word and Google Drive are the standard for checking this. If you feel it’s incorrect, send it to the host of the competition and we’ll check it for you and add our approval upon acceptance.
There are a few ways to post your entry:
- If you aren't too concerned about your first rights, then you can simply post your entry here in this thread.
- You can opt to have your entry posted in the The Burden of Guilt which is a special thread just for LM entries. You would put your story there if you wish to protect your first rights, in case you wish to have the story published one day. Note: If you do post it in the workshop thread, you must post a link to it here in this thread otherwise your story may not be counted.
- You may post your story anonymously. To do so, send your story to the host of the competition. If you wish to have us post it in the workshop thread then say so. Your name will be revealed upon the release of the score.
Everyone is welcome to participate. A judge's entry will receive a review by their fellow judges, but it will not receive a score.
This competition will close on:
Sunday, the 14th of June at 11:59 PM, GMT time.
Click here for the current time.