Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Jules Verne (1 Viewer)

Vulgar`

I've read 3 books by him:

"The Journey to the Center of the Earth"
"20,000 Leagues Under the Sea"
"Around the World in Eighty Days"

All 3 are phenomenal adventure novels.
He's currently my favorite author. Anyone read any of them?

Atom

Journey to the centre of the earth is one of my favorites
20,000 leagues under the sea was decent

IamLegend

There's a reason Verne pioneered the Sci-Fi novel, these books being the primary source. All three are incredibly entertaining and at the same time possess an aesthetic touch not common in most Sci-Fi authors; past or present.

Glfralin

I have always admired Jules Verne as an author ahead of his time. He was so wonderfully imaginative and knowledgeable beyond what the word was willing to accept in his time. He was seen by many as insane for his ideas, but so have many others like him who had the guts to jump into a new venue.

aliceedelweiss

I've read all the three you have. I love him to death. He's the only sci-fi author I read. I think Center of the earth was my favourite.