Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Journey (1 Viewer)

Jk_Sl

963efd993e63ba59f3dbd398f986bb20.jpg

J.h

ritudimrinautiyal

Exactly...... your reflection in the mirror. Actually throughout our life, we tend to get vibes for the people, who are our mirror images, one way or the other way. It's not necessary that we would have them in our life, but we definitely meet them in our life, and we definitely share some moments with them even if uttering just silences.

Lovely piece.

Ritu

Jk_Sl

Exactly...... your reflection in the mirror. Actually throughout our life, we tend to get vibes for the people, who are our mirror images, one way or the other way. It's not necessary that we would have them in our life, but we definitely meet them in our life, and we definitely share some moments with them even if uttering just silences.

Lovely piece.

Ritu

I love your reply Ritu. You can always tell someone that has a passion for writing in their response, thank You very much.
Keep it up.

happy-hippie

This reminds me of the importance of self-love. We have to be our own warrior and our own hero. We have to fight for ourselves. No one else is going to do it. No one else can do it.

I was interested until the very end of the poem. Powerful write.

PS. I'm still reading Wildflower. It's still speaking to me.

Jk_Sl

This reminds me of the importance of self-love. We have to be our own warrior and our own hero. We have to fight for ourselves. No one else is going to do it. No one else can do it.

I was interested until the very end of the poem. Powerful write.

PS. I'm still reading Wildflower. It's still speaking to me.

Wow that’s beautiful of you to say do, thank You