Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

JoTheOtters Drawing Thread (2 Viewers)

JoTheOtter

Hello,

I'm an Otter.

I draw, and I also take photos. However, I'm only here to show you what I'm drawing right now.

To begin, I have two drawings.
XSoqHtO.jpg

ldcg56x.jpg

I'm slowly learning how to draw women. My first lesson and my first goal in drawing is to draw humans; then my second goal is to try and draw animals. I'm already learning how to draw background, and it will come as I try to draw both. Help me with any recommendations that you have!