Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Jon Tree - White Stripes (We're Gonna Be Friends) (1 Viewer)

mammamaia

sorry, tree, but most of us don't go elsewhere to read posters' material... you need to paste an excerpt of your script into the post, if you want feedback on it...

Last edited:

Aztecsfinest

You mean... Go into another website? Blaspheme!
Paste it here... We won't bite... Well except for people who give bad advice. 'Cos they're actually rabid dogs who can work a computer and the english language!
(That was funny.... Laugh!)

mammamaia

if it's a video, why do you want to post it on a writer's forum?... does it have dialog that you want us to critique, or what?

tree_

just wanted to see your reactions, i guess. i was excited about the product; the colors and everything. i'm sorry if it's inappropriate.

mammamaia

oh... no harm done... i doubt any charges will be filed...

ego te absolvo... go, and sin no more! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread