Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

John Saul (1 Viewer)

WiCkEd

Anyone else a fan of his? I've only read a few of his books, but they always seem to have a lot of good twists. He has a damn good talent for end of chapter hooks.

Chris

My aunt would read John Saul's novels, and me being a big fan of horror novels when I was younger, would eat up as many as I could!

My favourite would probably be The Homing, although I can barely remember it. Black Lightning, Hellfire, Suffer the Children were great reads too. His books I found, to be very fast paced and fun. I haven't read him in a while though.

WiCkEd

Speaking of, the last one of his I read was The Homing. Definately a good book. I've got a stack of his books that my mom picked up from a used bookstore, I'll probably end up reading them all. :)

J

JSneddon

I'll third the nomination. I haven't read many of his books, but the ones I have read were worth the time.

I'd definately read anything else of his if I had the chance.

L

Lynn

Woops!

Looks like I'm late. I started a discussion on John Saul and then started looking through the post and found this one. :lol:

I've read a lot of John Saul book. I've just reread Guardian.
My post was for a discussion of his work and techniques. Thought it would be education to dissect a great one's work.

Lynn

WiCkEd

Sounds good, I'll post some stuff about the ones a read later. Too tired right now. Go ahead and start though! :D

brockDXD

Ive read a few of his books and i liked them all. Im sitting here trying to remember the titles but i cant recall. I know the God Project was pretty good. And 'the presence' i enjoyed also, that was the first of his books i read.