Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Jack London (1 Viewer)

MarkINR

I personally love this guy, his ideas on human nature are some of the most intriguing of his day and his ability to give life and personality to his characters (especially since they're mainly animals) is the most effective I've ever read. White Fang and The Call of the Wild are definite reads for anyone with an interest in decent literature.

And he was an Oyster Pirate to boot.

Last edited:

IamLegend

It's hard to believe nobody else has shown belief in an author of the reputation of Jack London. I love his work, it's refreshing and innovative.