Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I've been bit. (1 Viewer)

iceguy303

Hi all,

This is my first hour on writers forum. I have just posted my first story called The Reflector House,any feedback would be great.

As for a little bit about myself: I write in my journal everyday and as of today I have written just over 340 pages for the year. I recently started writing vignettes of some of the stories I have to tell as memoirs. If anything, it would be nice to leave to my kids. Speaking of children, my wife and I have had our first in August. She is a doll and perfect in our eyes. So far I have written her over 15 pages of letters. I plan to give them to her in the form of a book when she is older.

Other than that, I love to read and now that I finished my Masters degree, I am going back to community college to take the classes I always wanted to. Technical writing starts in January. Look forward to making some good writing friends. Cheers.

Shinn

I'm posting a couple of stories (one action/adventure and one military historical fiction) up on here soon :)

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, iceguy. Congratulations on your little girl. Enjoy!

iceguy303

I went the practical route with business administration. I had additional plans to go back for another one in philosophy, but I view that endeavor as taking food out of my daughter's mouth now. I can get the rest of my education out of community college classes for the time being. Thanks for asking.