Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I've always been a writer... (1 Viewer)

O

ollie123

Hello friends!

As it says in the title box, I have always been a writer, a technical writer that is. I am also a published author, having my Buddhism in Britain published in 1979 by Riders of London. Currently I am a technical writer/editor for a large gas operator in the Middle East.

My writing career has taken me to Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Indonesia (East Kalimantan), Libya, Abu Dhabi, Canada, Equatorial Guinea, Kuwait and Qatar.

I dabbled in screenplay writing as a hobby back in the 90s and have written a book of short stories (with an agent in London). The screenplay, although I say it myself, is a cracker and I am still looking to have this produced.

I am a regular contributor to the Daily Express 'Letters' page, having 'won' the distinction of 'Letter of the Day' on many occasions.

I just love to write! So that is me....\\:D/

D

Dr. Malone

Welcome. It's always a pleasure to see successful professionals on here. Sounds like writing has led you through an exciting life.
I look forward to reading your short stories.