Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Its less than a week... are you ready? (1 Viewer)

Kira the wanderer

Its less than a week until NaNoWroMo starts! How many of you are ready? Are there still those like me who still only have a vague idea of what they are doing? Don't worry, I'm almost done with mine (Not that any of you care.) But what about everyone here? ARe you guys ready or is too soon for you?

white-wolf

November 1st -- my birthday <sigh> Why did I do this to myself? A birthday is supposed to be a happy occassion, not a day for one to torture oneself with the promise of 30 days of sheer madness, leading to literary meltdown. Still, I'm not getting any younger so I may as well begin the project that will make me a millionaire now :)

Selorian

Patron
I'm ready. Have been for awhile now. All I had to do was decide on was which idea I was going to use. Now that I have it, it is all smooth sailing.

S

silverwriter

We need a plot?

oops....

I truly have no idea what I'm going to do. I have less than what I had when I started.

C

ChristineX

Define "ready." ;-)

I have the main characters, a bare-bones idea of the plot and story arc, and a title. Oh, and a nifty book cover.

JL Hartfield

Eh, i've got most of the character names, except for one of the very main characters last names. I'm thinking of not even writing it. He's one of those guys that's just... you know... kind of "there", and everyone knows of him, but no one really knows him... did that make any sense? I've got a vague plot outline... I have one aspect planned out, but the real test will be coming up with the rest...

Most Sincerely,

JL Hartfield

R

Rico

So very, very ready to finish my Nano before a certain other WF member *grins at valeca*

Achilles

I'm screwed.

I've been to busy to think about it too much. And I really need to work on it a lot more.

Pendulum

Not only do I only have a vague idea what I'm writing about, I also have a 6 page history essay due in early November. Ugh.

bobothegoat

Ready? Hah! Not hardly. I've been thinking of reattempting a story idea that I gave up on before, but I'm still undecided.

Londongrey

I am ready I suppose. But what with everytinhg going on at the moment I believe there is going to be one major dash to the finishing line!

Kira the wanderer

Pendulum said:
Not only do I only have a vague idea what I'm writing about, I also have a 6 page history essay due in early November. Ugh.

Fun, fun. I hate essays. I don't have a computer myself so I have to snatch as many rides to the library possible.

maxthefax

bobothegoat said:
Ready? Hah! Not hardly. I've been thinking of reattempting a story idea that I gave up on before, but I'm still undecided.
do it bobothegoat i would like to see it

i know your real name and know one else knows so ha