Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

it's 46 degrees here and i still feel alive (1 Viewer)

D

delilah_sighs

hi you could all call me delilah. i am a young writer; i have always wanted to write and am currently in the middle of writing my novel. i hope that meeting all of you will be one of the best things i have ever done (i do admit, i am a hermit when it comes to the writing community) so it would be fantastic to meet people that i have something in common with :)

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello there, Delilah, and very much welcome to Writing Forums. I like to be on my own to do my writing too, can't concentrate when others are around!

Nickie

mi is happy

Were are you from, Delilah? Because I'm moving there! I'm in AZ and it's still hot! ;)

Oh yah... Welcome to the forum and I hope I'll see you around. If you need anything then just PM me.

D

Dr. Malone

Welcome Delilah. I'm glad to see you getting out a little into the writing community. It's good to have at least some kind of writing group to share/bounce ideas off of. I look forward to reading your stuff.

It's 20 something and snowing here in Georgia!