Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Is This the Place? (1 Viewer)

Mike63031

Is this the place to crow about being picked as a finalist in writing contest? Is it kosher to do so? If so, are links to the contest permitted?

R/Mike

Oh, almost forgot. It's been a good week. Company admitted defeat before case went to arbitration.

Last edited:

Potty

WF Veterans
Brag all you like, we like a good success story :D links are best put into your signature for all the world to see however :)

Staff Deployment

WF Veterans
Brag all you like, we like a good success story :D links are best put into your signature for all the world to see however :)

There are signatures on this site??!!??

Okay now that I think of it when I signed up and browsed through the user options I remember clicking a "hide all signatures" button.
I have a strong suspicion the experience would be worse if I hadn't clicked that. Crisis averted by Past Deployment.