Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

- Is New (1 Viewer)

R

rowpindi

Hello, I feel like I need perfect sentence structure, grammar and spelling :-?. If that is true I've probably already lost!

About Me:

*Books: Most Fiction,
... But especially fantasy, such as: HDM, Harry Potter, Narnia and Artemis Fowl
... Also especially, books that are political statements like those of: Orwell, Burgess, Golding and all those Holocaust memoirs (etc.)
I suppose those are the kinds of books that will ultimately influence how mine will turn out, which brings me to...

*Writing: I write great plans but usually lack the motivation to write more than a chapter of the book.

*Career: eventually a high school English teacher (who will hopefully get his books published on the side). I'm planning on doing an Arts course and then I'll do a DIP-ED (I don't actually know the spelling of that acronym or what it stands for) to become a teacher.

That's all for now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, and welcome to the forum. I'm also a teacher of both English and Dutch (although I now work as a school's administrator, after having been in class for over 25 uears - must say it's a nice change ... had a good contact with the youngsters, but the additional work became a bit too much for me in the end .. twenty types of report about each pupuil ... and then they say that teachers don't work!) who writes on the side.

Nickie