Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

introductory post (1 Viewer)

A

AnthonyMyers

Hey, how's it going?

It looks like I have finally found a writing forum that is easy to use and active. I have always been happiest either typing away or reading. Thus, I expect to spend a good deal of time here.

In the past, the only writing I did was personal journaling. I would like to expand into short stories and memoir. Eventually, with time and practice, I would like to write a novel.

I am particularly interested in the often volatile relationship between technology and people. I expect my writing will revolve around these themes.

Because I am new to writing, I won't be posting my writings for awhile. But I will offer my critiques and commentary. Most of all, I hope to get to know others on the writing path.

-Anthony

B

Baron

Welcome to the forum, don't worry about the cookies just avoid the kooks.

red lantern

Much welcome Anthony, so the nature of humanity and technology intrigues you, I too enjoy this area, it is a worthy course to pursue, and you will never run out of things to write about, hope you like the forum

Users who are viewing this thread