Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introduction (1 Viewer)

Cervantes

My name is Zach. I have been writing since I was 10. Primary influences include Edgar Allan Poe, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, James Joyce, Charles Dickens, Mark Twain, and Franz Kafka. Primary genres include satire, fantasy, and gothic.

Hope to have fun here, and I hope you enjoy my work.

Luzici

Hey, someone likes Kafka! I love his Amerika the most, but actually I adore all of his works. What's your favourite? Do you read also other German literature?

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

Cervantes

Hey, someone likes Kafka! I love his Amerika the most, but actually I adore all of his works. What's your favourite? Do you read also other German literature?

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

I also read Goethe.

My favorite Kafka piece is Metamorphosis.

Luzici

I like a lot of Goethe's poetry, especially those poems from the East-West Divan. I don't like his prose too much, but some of his dramas are really great, too (Faust of course!).

Sorry, I'm a bibliophile. I always feel the urge to talk about literature. The Metamorphosis is a great piece of work, but it's tremendously depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread