Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introduction (1 Viewer)

kasofind

Hellooooo,
I’m currently writing and preparing to draw a webcomic!
I’ve already done a lot of research, and I still have more to go. I registered to this site because I had a few very specific questions related to Chinese culture. I’m not Chinese, so I needed to ask someone who is because I want to include the most correct interpretation of fashion as possible. PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FASHION<3
Thank you!

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Hi there, I am not a fashionista I am afraid, but welcome to the forum. I am sure there is someone with a Chinese background here, maybe make a post in 'research' using the word 'Chinese' in the title. Good to see people taking comics and graphic novels seriously, no reason they should not be good quality.

indianroads

Staff member
Global Moderator
I live in t-shirts and jeans and am no help at all. @Taylor , one of our moderators was into that, hopefully she’ll step in to help you.