Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introducing.. (1 Viewer)

G

Grits

myself. Hello, I'm not a writer yet, but hopefully by joining in these forums I can improve, with some help from you guys.
I live in the US, in Kentucky, and I love UK football, go Cats!
I hope I can get to know the people here.

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Welcome to the forum, when we have to discriminate it from other types of football we usually call it soccer and the others American or Aussie rules. Not that it didn't start here, but everybody except America plays the "beautiful game".

rumpole40k

Great to have you. Not a writer? If you write and love to write you are one. What part of Kentucky? Just came back from visiting family there. They live in a small, one traffic light town, called Center.

Once again welcome,

Rumpole40k

G

Grits

rumpole, I live in one of the bigger cities, I think it's known as the horse capital of the world. Lots of horses here. I know that kind of town, my dad's family has a farm in one of those, where we visit. It's a nice kind of place.