Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introducing WF Podcasts (1 Viewer)

am_hammy

WF Veterans
We are currently not on on iTunes but we are in.the process of moving all our podcasts to spreaker as well. For now if you wanna listen to our podcasts off the computer, they are in mp3 format and available to upload.

And yes, the whole concept is to read the winners' entries from our monthly contests and showcase regular member submissions as well! =)

rcallaci

Staff member
Administrator
What's happening with the podcasts- they were a great part of wf -hope to hear them again as soon as you guys get the time. My pancakes have been without syrup fora while:)

warmest
bob

am_hammy

WF Veterans
What's happening with the podcasts- they were a great part of wf -hope to hear them again as soon as you guys get the time. My pancakes have been without syrup fora while:)

warmest
bob

hey bob, the podcasts are sill alive, just been dealing with personal stuff as of late but be on the lookout because the next episode will be coming soon!

andrewclunn

Friends of WF
What a wonderful find! I do hope that if and when this becomes available on some podcast service that the back catalog is uploaded there. For now I'll have to manually download each episode, but again, awesome!

Gumby

Staff member
Co-Owner
I am not sure that is available yet, however you can find all the episodes Here and you are able to subscribe to the Flashes of Brilliance.

• Thanks
Reactions: PiP

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Interesting to note RSS feeds are showing next to forum threads yet you can't appear to subscribe. I'll look into that.

Justin Attas

Such an amazing way to engage the community here! I didn't realize WF had a podcast, and now I'm totally checking it out. Is there an application process to be a guest? I make writing help videos/courses and offer writing analyses services. I've also been a ghost writer and an author myself. I'd love to offer my perspective on the industry as a guest, if you have use for me!

Users who are viewing this thread