Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introducing Niina C (1 Viewer)

NiinaC

Hey, everyone!

I'm Niina, I'm from Finland, I'm 25 and I'm a writer.
I'm complitely new to writing forums, so I'm sure to make few mistakes, apologies in front.

I've written three books, none of them published, they are all adventure, bit a little bit of romance and with a spiritual twist.
My first was called "Ocean" a semi science-fiction super soldier story.
My Second was "The Egyptian Sorceress" an adventure and romance with past life interference.
My Third, almost finished, is called "The End" my first serious dabble into science fiction adventure with a spiritual twist.
(my word Spiritual means more New Age than Christian)

I hope to get to know you all. :)

Niina C ( with two "i" people ;) )

Shinn

Hello there and let me welcome you to Writing Forums, Niina! :)

I hope you enjoy being here with like-minded writers! ^^

~ Shinn

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, Niina, and welcome. I also write novels that are a mixture of adventure, suspense and/or action, romance. But I set them mainly in past times.

Nickie

NiinaC

Shinn and Baron, Thanks. :)

Mr Sci Fi, I'll be sure to post the first chapter to ask critique wither it fits the 4 golden rules for a first chapter.

Nickie, Thanks. Oh I love past times stories!