Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introducing myself (1 Viewer)

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
I started writing songs for a musician who did my horoscope a few years ago and told me that I was the perfect person to write lyrics for him, I have now progressed to short stories, poems and much more, to get a taste visit my website at www.ollybuckle.com.

Rob

Hi Olly,

Are you coming back here or just plugging your site? If you do come back, welcome aboard and good luck with your writing. I checked some of the fiction on your site and it could do with a little polishing in places, so why not post some here and see what happens?

Cheers,
Rob

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Thanks Rob, of course I am plugging myself, aren't we all, If you were talking about the short stories I must agree with you, not my best format, in retrospect I always sound like a moralising old git. But I have been back, I put a song up earlier. Normally I compete for web access with my teenage daughter and wife which restricts me quite a lot, which is part of the reason I refered people to the site. Olly

Last edited:

MTMarshall

Olly, it must have something to do with your "progressed chart" since you've "progressed to short stories, poems and much more"........ I just couldn't resist the play on words... There is such a thing as a progressed chart in astrology not sure if you meant that interplay or not but I found it amusing and well done..... Welcome.... enjoyed your self-promoting here... Very nicely done... :)))))))))))))))))))

Sigg

uhhh, Olly has been here for like 3 years, Ox just resurrected a really old thread.

caelum

Astronomer
ThreadNecro.jpg

JosephB

Hello Olly and welcome to the forum!

We used to have a guy here by that name, however, I'm sure you are far more talented and clever than he was.