Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introducing myself (1 Viewer)

Chevaux

Hello there, I am a writer new to this forum so still learning the ropes of how it all works. I currently write loads of articles for the Internet and wondered if there was anyone else on the forum who does this type of work - look forward to hearing from you. Regards

Hello, everyone. I hope some day to be an author, entrepreneur, film maker, among other things, but I joined here, hoping to discuss some propositions of some book projects I have been proposing and have been working on, some of which I propose to place proposed excerpts on. I look forward to hearing from you regarding all of this, along with any other sorts of matters.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, and welcome to Writing Forums. I've done a bit of freelance writing for online magazines, but quit when either the pay got too low or the demands too heavy (I used to write for a guy in China, who paid well but expected me to write night and day).

Chevaux

Hi there - yes when I first starting writing I did quite a few jobs for some Indian guys and found they were incredibly demanding - so I gave up writing for them and concentrated on Native English speaking employers - so far it has been pretty good. Did you find the work on freelance writer sites?

Chevaux

I just visited your website Nickie - very impressive - I spent part of my childhood in Belgium - in Brussels and attended Sacre Coeur - also remember some fantastic days in Knokke !! eating wonderful seafood.

Chevaux

I have just joined your blog as I have just started a blog myself - called it opticopy - must say I think it's wonderful, especially as I have been writing for a few years but only recently publishing anything on the Internet.

Aderyn

I have just joined your blog as I have just started a blog myself - called it opticopy - must say I think it's wonderful, especially as I have been writing for a few years but only recently publishing anything on the Internet.

Yes blogging is wonderful, as long as we keep at it!

candid petunia

Retired Supervisor
Hello, everyone. I hope some day to be an author, entrepreneur, film maker, among other things, but I joined here, hoping to discuss some propositions of some book projects I have been proposing and have been working on, some of which I propose to place proposed excerpts on. I look forward to hearing from you regarding all of this, along with any other sorts of matters.

Welcome to you too, Megatron. :) For those new members who don't wish to start a new thread, we have a section here.

Chevaux

Yes blogging is wonderful, as long as we keep at it!

I know what you mean - I find that early mornings and late evenings are the best times for me - brain fresh in the morning and then relaxed in the evening when the house is nice and quiet.