Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introducing Me (1 Viewer)

mybleedingkeyboard

Hello All,
Adrian, here. I’m 33 years old, work retail (and have for the last 13 years). I love to write and have just recently come to terms with the idea that what I write is poetry. Writing is how I have always expressed myself even as far back as I can remember. I tell people that writing is how I let the inside out. I look forward to reading all of your work, and having you read mine.

Tiamat

Patron
Hey Adrian! (Love the screen name, by the way.) I spent about the first 10-12 years of my professional life in retail. It's a good place to find inspiration. I'm absolute crap when it comes to poetry but I do poke my head into those boards every now and again and I think you'll find some good folks around those parts that will gladly help out. :)

TheManx

Hi Adrian! I’m mainly a prose guy, but I write a lot of poetry too. Most of it never sees the light of day, but I post some here from time to time. There are some solid poets here and you’ll get good feedback.

I look forward to seeing your work. Cheers!