Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ncwriter2908

Hello I am new to the forum. I am a 26 yr old male writer from NC. I like to write in the science fic/comedy/and horror genre. I also write poems. I have tried going through the self publish stuff but that just isn't for me. I am now working on an interesting piece. I want to get some help and hopefully pursue getting it published.

M

Magnus

Well let's see I'm 19, in my first year of college (Nanoscience major, I know right what am I doing here writing?) trying to get my shit together. Right now I'm looking for things that I enjoy and since I use to write back in grades 9 and 10 and I remember really liking I thought I'd start again.

I stopped in the first place because I was persuaded to by family, even though I was told I was decent, because no one thought it was a real career path which I was told to be looking for in earnest. So now that I'm a little older and have that figured out I think (here's hoping anyway) I'm back to it looking to learn and grow as a writer.

See you around the boards.

I

InspirationalSayings

Hello - I am a new writer, having just completed a nonfiction manuscript that is being reviewed by an agent. I am busy with an MBA program, writing, reading and my grandchildren. I have learned a lot from another forum and look forward to learning from the members here as well.

Hey, I'm Susanna-Cole (otherwise known as just S-C), I'm 19, love surfing, storm chasing, culture, cinema, film, travel (been roaming around Europe and Africa, recently), prose, and poetry. I don't write professionally, but if you want to read any of my writing, you can visit my blog which is linked in my signature.

And I'm crummy at writing introductions, so I'll leave it at that.

Who I Am

I am a retired teacher who had a passion for writing classical fiction for a long time. Well, now I'm finally got over that. I still love relating with the classics.

B

Bookdust

Hi I'm Bookdust. I'm 22 years-old unpublished and aspiring writer, I joined this forum several years ago but I've been gone awhile, so I figured I should reintroduce myself.

I enjoy music (I can't write without it) video games, Doctor Who books of course and pretending that my opinions matter, much like everyone else on the internet.

I like writing all kinds of different genres but I've no interest in writing anything but fiction, which according to all my non-writing friends is some kind of moral shortcoming on my part.

B

bluebird

introduction

Hello everyone,
I have always written to process what happens to me, but this is the first time I am attempting to form it into something articulate and hoping to be read and connected with.
I am very nervous and excited and would appreciate any advice you have!
I am also excited to read your work and learn how to become a helpful critiquer.

O

O.wilde

Great ! my eyelashes witness every moment !everything is sensory so we might as well be it's the same premise although highly advanced, the soul and the body together like a fire and water in the same cylinder.

C

comfortablynumb

hi. comfortablynumb. I'm a reader not a writer. an old friend suggested i register here.

M

MATTHEWOYEBO

Shameless k-p

One of your member by name K-P is a shameless 30 somethng year old man who has nothing to do with his life. It is indeed a crying shame that visionless and lazy bones could just scribble one or two sentences on this forum to attack someone like me, a genuine and committed writer.
Here in Accra, I writes weekly columns for at least 6 newspapers plus editing a highly motivational magazine. I have over 20 manuscripts and I have self-published my highly inspirational book 'change your choice design your future'. I have written over 100 published articles.
This year we have just acquire a building to start our creative writing and public speaking school. Common these are no ordinary acheivement. What time do I have to write scam letter when I have so much to do with my destiny unlike K-P who has no where going in life? The crab should get serious. Only fools read scam letter. For me when I see such in my mail I dont even read them I just delete them. So K-P and friends get serious with life and stop make wasting your life on trivials.

B

benop

Greetings...

I'm Ben, I'm roughly 26 years old and I have been writing since I was little. In the last few years I've really started losing my game and I'm constantly looking for ways to reactivate myself. Perhaps getting some feedback on a site such as this will do some good. Hopefully, I will be able to help someone else too.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
MATTHEWYOEBO: I’m going to go out on a limb here and say K-P was only kidding when, four years ago, he answered your first of only two posts. By the by, advertisements go in the Writers’ Resources forum only. Thank you.

To everyone Else: Welcome to the community!

G

gill202

introduction

I am a freshman in college. I am majoring in English with a focus in creative writing. I really just try to do my school work and write in my free time. I joined this site so that I could hopefully get some feedback on my work. I have not been published but am hoping to be in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread