Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfbrother

hey guys my names Jamie and im happy to be a part of this great site :D
im 18 so not the best writer but im going to put up the start of two of my novels so id love to hear what you think of them so far :D

nice to meet you all

Last edited:
J

joyisamazingyeah

Hi My name is Joy. I'm a college student. I'm at a two year school majoring in liberal arts. I'm transferring to a four year (most likely the university of utah) majoring in journalism, and minoring in theatre. I love to write, and just want to get some options on my strengths or weaknesses.

E

Editor Jennifer

Hi all,

I'm a writer, editor and audiobook producer. You can check me out here at my Editor Jennifer website.

I sponsor two writing contests. My Best of the Best Ebook Contest just closed on August 31st. The semifinalists will be announced on my site one per day during October. The first, second and third place prize winners, who will get $250, an audiobook production, and a copy of NovelPlanner software, respectively, will be announced on November 1st.

My contest for unpublished authors will be announced in November.

Can't wait to get to know everyone here!

K

Koalina

Hello... I´m Koalina, I´m Australian, and I´m in Australia at this moment.. I´m actually looking for a creative writing site where I can write in español.. but I can get my first clues here.. geeeee it looks very interesting. I might even consider writing here too! .. At the moment I´m just feeling my way around, voy a hacer un vistazo antes de hacer nada.

Anna Buttons

You're Pretty

I am impressed with this site already -

"Please contact Administration if your date of birth has changed"

In about one year I will be ten thousand days old. I'm quite excited.
I tell my friends they're pretty when I can't think of anything to say.
I am excellent at starting things but rarely finish anyth

J

jayjay007

Hi!

Hi my name is Justin ,and I am currently in my junior year in college. I am not a great writer, but it does not mean I don't enjoy to write. I would just like to improve on my writing, and hopefully become both a good college essay writier, and to improve my own personally.

T

ToddGuthrie

Hello Writing Forums.
I've been writing this story in my free time. I suppose I would classify it as sci-fi/horror. I've never written any fiction before it, so I'm hoping to get some advice/criticism here in these forums.
I'm posting it on WordPress one chapter at a time, and I'm thinking I can link there from here.
Thanks

wilcan

Hello everyone,
In December, I'll be 66. For the last couple of years, I've been sort of learning how to transcribe by working online for Mech Turkers over at Amazon.com. It's sure a good way to learn punctuation, at least for me -- a high school drop out. And now, just like others here, I want to try to learn to write and share the many stories that I have lived in my life. I hope that I can start a new chapter by doing so. Will.

H

Hero_Waken

Hello everyone, my name is Matt. I live in Jerome, Idaho with my wife and one year old son. I've been writing tidbits here and there for about seven years. I'm currently working on a novel, but have trouble sitting myself down and putting words on the screen, so signed onto WritingForums hoping to find motivation, a little bit of inspiration, and eventually some critiquing.

S

supersquid825

introduction

Hello, my name is Billy. I've been writing songs and music for about 3 years now. Just figured I would join a forum to see where other musician get their inspiration from and maybe to get some positive critiques on my own music. Thanks for listening look forward to hearing from everyone.

V

vivzek

I am Vivek from Mumbai, India. I am in a job and i dont like writing much but i like reading a lot! I read hundreds of books. My favourite genere is mistery and action.
Though If there is a good mix of romance in it then it just becomes perfect for me.
:)

K

Kytona

Hey, I'm John from Pittsburgh, PA. I normally write lyrics, I've wrote them for about 10 years now. Been wanting to make a band for a while, still trying to figure out how to learn guitar... Just figured I'd check this place out :).

B

Barbara Jean

Please excuse for vacuous post - I am trying to PM mods and can't until I have 10. heh.

B

Barbara Jean

This is my 10th post so I can answer my PMs. My apologies to all.

Regards,
Barbara Jean

Status
Not open for further replies.